Tuesday, February 21, 2012

On the "To Read" list!

Well helllllllooo there!! In honor of our new bookshelves we invested in from our Ikea Day, I wanted to share some of my FAV reads throughout undergrad and graduate school! If you're in school, the only time you have to actually read a book is when it's assigned for a class (unless you squeeze in some luxury reading time during the summer, which is dedicated for my magazines).

At some point (whether it be in the summer or after you graduate) I really think these are great reads, and they can go a long way in whatever field you are pursuing!

Flight of the Buffalo- James Belasco & Ralph Stayer
Discusses the types of leadership that can help employees excel in any organization.

Think & Grow Rich- Napoleon Hill
The author gives techniques and ideas of how to become successful in your current job, whatever line of work you are in. He explains how you can become positive in your every day life, and remain that way!


What Got You Here Won't Get You There- Marshall Goldsmith
Call me biased, but this honestly is one of the best reads thus far! Marshall Goldsmith is the founder of the I-O program I am currently getting my PhD from, and he's the epitome of leading by example.

The Four Agreements- Don Miguel Ruiz
Need I say more about this book?! You read my obsession with it here.

Do you have any must reads? Do share!! Happy Tuesday!!

No comments:

Pin It button on image hover