Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Discounts are US

Good Tuesday morning America! Hope your day is starting off with a BANG!

I wanted to share a few links that may be useful for you if you're currently a student. These are my go-to websites, where I know I'll get a great deal just because I'm a student!

For flights, hotels, and other travel information, Student Universe is amazing!! I've lucked out with so many great deals on this site, in particular flights! Spring break is coming sooner than you know it, so take a break, and check out the deals you can find on here!



Need a break on that expensive software that you need for assignments? Check out the discounts at On The Hub. I recently used it to purchase a statistical program, SPSS. I purchased it for half the price I would pay at the book store! This site doesn't only give discounts for students, but also for faculty and staff!


Are you an Apple lover like I am?? Well take advantage of the discount you get as a student when you purchase Apple products. Currently, you can save up to $200 when you purchase a new Mac! What more can you ask for?!


Any other discounts you utilize as a student? Please DO SHARE!!

No comments:

Pin It button on image hover