Friday, February 3, 2012

High Five for Friday HEYYY

A BIG high five for Fridayyyy heyyyyyyy!!! Super busy week makes Fridays even more precious!

Here are my top 5 favs from this week:

5. First week of Feb. Bikini Bootcamp kicked my behind and started with a BANG!


4. Sun shined upon us all in Corvallis!


3. Moana fell asleep on her Papa's arm almost every night this week


2. Got our closets cleaned out with bags full of clothes to take to Goodwill :)

1. Hitting the road in a few hours to see our family in Chico! Love my cousin!!



Don't forget to link up with Lauren at From My Grey Desk for High Five Fridays! YAYYY.

Photobucket



2 comments:

Jess said...

#3 is precious!
My kitten is sleeping on my keyboard right now :)

xo

Bev said...

Thanks girlie! These cats and dogs have a mind of their own. Just like kids!! Gotta love em :)

Pin It button on image hover