So I wanted to make note of things I've been doing today out of the kindness of my heart. But now that I'm actually writing this post, I really feel like these should be done on the regular... it's a blessing that the Act in Kindness day is here to remind us all of the small things that count in life and that make us all smile.
With that said... here are some things that I've done today:
- I made it a point to say HELLO to every single person who walked through the office at work today (even if they didn't stop and were headed past me)
- While passing by someone's office, I asked if he needed help with something (I noticed the blank stare he had)
- I called a few family members and told them how much I appreciate them in my life
- I tried to comment as much as I could on other blogs I read in my bloggy blog world
- I went to Amy's core class this evening, and took 2 punches on my punch card (to pay for class)... one for me... and one for the gal behind me ;)
- I bought my man some flavorful ingredients to make his breakfast for the morning
- I didn't think negative thoughts when someone cut me off on my way home from Zumba tonight!
The sad and tragic loss of Wendy and Shelby hit home for me today... I've lost many family members near and dear to my heart, and just thinking about each and every one of them makes me love even harder. So do something kind and generous for your loved ones, strangers, friends, co-workers, WHO EVER... just cause!