In honor of February being lover's month, I based my DIY craft off of some la la love in the air! Thanks to Agnela at PoodlePoodles, I was able to create this lovely heart garland from things I had in my home! I changed it a bit... instead of framing the hearts, I created a garland-type decoration. And instead of using only 2 hearts, I doubled it using 4... and VOILA!
Scrapbook paper and/or colored construction paper
Rafia (if you use rafia, the hearts will stay put as you string them on)
|Materials you need to get started|
1. Cut out your hearts... 4 cut out hearts make one full heart-charm
2. Glue each side of the heart together until you have all 4 hearts glued to each side
3. String the hearts through the rafia and space them out as desired
4. I added small bows at the top for extra umph, but totally up to you.
* You can even have one full garland and string in in loops around your chimney, or wherever your little heart desires!