I'm hot... yes... in... up when...
- I squeeze my hubs after he tells me how great he thinks I am
- My family comes up to visit for a game (and they'll keep on coming up every other weekend for the rest of the football season!)
- I have convo's on the phone with my gooooorl frannnds "just cause"
- My mornings start off with a nice hot sweaty bootcamp workout
- I get home sick while my hubs works long hours and I'm home alone
- I think about wanting and needing my full-time career NOW
- It rains all day every day and I have to cover up in 3 jackets to keep warm when walking the doggies
- I think about change a-comin' really soon, and get anxious, then excited, then scurred... then down...
BUT... it's the words of wisdom that keep me going... from Pinterest, my family, my friends, my loved ones, and most of all my husband! And getting things out on my bloggy blog definitely helps! I did so on this post... and this one too! I know it will be alright as long as I keep one foot in front of the other, and keep movin' about my ways!
Linking up with Michelle at The Vintage Apple for OHP, here are some of the wonderful words of wisdom Pinterest has been inspiring me with!
Thank you ALL for your endless support when I feel a bit blahhh... now I get why students just keep on going with school... it's a scary world to search and wait... and wait... and wait... for a start in your career! I trust in the Lord that things will work out honkey dorie though! They always do!
Don't forget to link up with Michelle for an OHP!