Wednesday, October 24, 2012

HOT then I'm COLD...

Yes then I'm no... In then I'm out... Up then I'm down.... Katy Perry couldn't have put it any better!

I'm hot... yes... in... up when...
  • I squeeze my hubs after he tells me how great he thinks I am
  • My family comes up to visit for a game (and they'll keep on coming up every other weekend for the rest of the football season!)
  • I have convo's on the phone with my gooooorl frannnds "just cause"
  • My mornings start off with a nice hot sweaty bootcamp workout
I'm cold... no... out... down when...
  • I get home sick while my hubs works long hours and I'm home alone
  • I think about wanting and needing my full-time career NOW
  • It rains all day every day and I have to cover up in 3 jackets to keep warm when walking the doggies
  • I think about change a-comin' really soon, and get anxious, then excited, then scurred... then down...

BUT... it's the words of wisdom that keep me going... from Pinterest, my family, my friends, my loved ones, and most of all my husband! And getting things out on my bloggy blog definitely helps! I did so on this post... and this one too! I know it will be alright as long as I keep one foot in front of the other, and keep movin' about my ways!


Linking up with Michelle at The Vintage Apple for OHP, here are some of the wonderful words of wisdom Pinterest has been inspiring me with!
Source: piccsy.com via Beverly on Pinterest










Thank you ALL for your endless support when I feel a bit blahhh... now I get why students just keep on going with school... it's a scary world to search and wait... and wait... and wait... for a start in your career! I trust in the Lord that things will work out honkey dorie though! They always do!

Don't forget to link up with Michelle for an OHP!

Photobucket

10 comments:

Amy Powell said...

those are such great inspirational quotes! thanks for sharing! and good luck :)

have a great day :)

Amy @ Interpret As You May

Jess said...

Love all these quotes!
And I love the creativity of how you put this post together, giiirl :)

You'll get through this stuff...I just KNOW IT!

Love you, friend!

Marlen said...

these quotes were a nice thing to stumble upon on a wednesday morning :)

Jill said...

I love all of these inspiring pins! There is something good in every day - I'm working hard to notice those things and not the bad things so much. Thanks for stopping by my blog!

-Jill

Amy said...

Beautiful inspiring words! <3

Unknown said...

Love all these!
Esp - let your faith be bigger than your fear.
TRUTH.

<3
Erin
www.cali-landchic.com

Danavee said...

It'll all work out girlie. You got this!!!

meandmr.com said...

Great post, I know just how you feel.
-meandmr.com

Niki {Glossy Blonde} said...

Love all of these quotes - they are so uplifting!!! Keep your head up and stay positive, everything will work itself out. xoxo

Everythingtastiful said...

lovely post! very inspirational ( I can relate...)
new subbie!!!

dropping by from
everythingtastiful
xoxo

Pin It button on image hover