Thursday, October 11, 2012

Wedding Bells Were Ringing

Wedding bells were ring a dinging last week! My Bestayyyy got murrrrried to her prince charming, a one of a kind groom, Edgahhhh (aka Edgar). It was S T U N N I N G! They had a burlesque themed wedding which made the night fantab full of feathers and more!











LOVE that they had a photo booth set up for the guests! We went to town taking snap shots!!
I am so pleased and happy that their day went smooth and as planned. It was such an honor to witness these two say their vows and recite their words of love to each other in the house of God. Best wishes to you both my Bestie Best!

Photobucket

8 comments:

Jess said...

I can honestly say that I've never heard of a burlesque themed wedding! HOW CREATIVE! Looks like y'all had such a blast :) I love weddings! And YOU of course!

xo

Anonymous said...

WOW what a gorgeous wedding!! And I love her bridesmaids dresses- stunning! Hope you are having a great week girl!

Niki {Glossy Blonde} said...

What a beautiful bride and wedding!!! You look so beautiful too!

Amy said...

Gorgeous bride, and beautiful bridesmaids!
Looks like the wedding was a blast!

Allison Taylor said...

Congrats to your best friend! The burlesque theme sounds really fun, I love the decor... and her dress!!!

his little lady said...

Her dress is absolutely STUNNING!! And many congratulations to her!
xo TJ

Amy Powell said...

oh wow that looks amazing! her dress is stunning.

have a great weekend!

xoxo, Amy @ Interpret As You May

Kelly { MessyDirtyHair } said...

What a pretty wedding! I love all the pink!

Pin It button on image hover