Wednesday, August 8, 2012

My Happy Pins!

I don't know about you guys, but these new categories on Pinterest have sparked a new flame for me and my Pinterest addiction!

It's time to link up again for an Oh, How Pinteresting Wednesday with Michelle at The Vintage Apple! BTW, if you haven't been by her hood and don't know about her awesome-possom new blog design, GO PEEP IT OUT!! I obsessed for quite some time on it... it's the cutest ever!! I love the colors, her title, her new buttons... errrythanggggg!!! So go link up and check out her new blog-hood! And if you need a tips or tricks on how to create a post for an OHP link-up, Michelle has the deets here!

Back to pinning.... Wanna share your top pins of the week? Wanna obsess over things you don't have but would love to add to your dream closet? Wanna drool over recipes? Wanna aspire to complete all the DIY's in the whole wide world, but just don't know where to begin? If you answered YES to the STRESS (lol), then come join me on this Pinterest ride!


My inspiration for today's pins are stemmed from my post on Monday... if you need a recap, you can find it here. I'm telling you, this is probably one of my fave new categories on Pinterest... "Quotes." I felt like I was getting answers right there in front of my face... BAM! BOOM! POW! Happiness surrounds me, and I wanna spread it to you!















Source: imgfave.com via Beverly on Pinterest






















Go forth with today and be happy my friends... it will lighten your hearts and your minds... at least it has for me just saying it out loud!

14 comments:

Jess said...

That CS Lewis quote is becoming one of my favorite! I keep seeing it everywhere! Keep on spreading that happiness, girllll :)
Cause you're so wonderful!

xoxox

Anonymous said...

My favorite is the let it go poster. I love that one!

Niki {Glossy Blonde} said...

SUCH great quotes - and so positive! I'm repinning half of them!

BlushnCheeks said...

I love quotes, I love to post them on my blog as inspiration. I was so happy they made it in to a category.

henning love said...

the miserable pin very true! and i agree with the accept what you can't change and change what you can accept yup very true!

Ashley said...

I love the last quote. Thanks for sharing!!

Unknown said...

Love the 5th quote! So true! All great and I'm all about inspiring quotes these days too! Thanks for the posts!

Leanne said...

Great pins! I am all about the inspiration quotes on Pinterest. They are some of my favorite finds!

Your pins were great reminders today, thank you! Have a great Thursday! :)

BlushnCheeks said...

p.s Bev. I nominated you for the Liebster Award. You can read about it here.

http://blushncheeks.blogspot.com/2012/08/liebster-award.html

Melissa Blake said...

ahhh, love the let it go poster!! one of the best life lessons!!

Eleanor Harte said...

That first one is so good. I have the "Be honest. Be silly. Be kind." quote written in my room! Thanks for the inspiration. Found you from the Vintage Apple! xoxo

brooke field said...

i like the "let it go" print. so perfect

brooke field said...

ps: i'd love to do a button swap :)

Amy said...

Gosh, i LOVE these!

Pin It button on image hover