Friday, October 19, 2012

High Five Friday!

Woo to the flippin' hooooo!!! Friday, I love you!! Another chance to give praise to the week by highlighting my top five faves of the week! Linking up with Lauren at From My Grey Desk, here's a super duper High Five for Friday!

:: one ::
This past Saturday, the Beavs went 5-0... a record we haven't seen since 1939!! Andddddd we did it with our 2nd string quarterback (Cody Vaz) who played his first Beaver game and brought us the victory!

:: two ::
We were blessed with two full days of sunshine this week!! Brisk but blissful!
:: three ::
Tried a new recipe that was a hit this week!! 

:: four ::
I have been working my tail off this week on condensing my dissertation into a shorter version to submit to a journal for publication. Oh, what an experience this has been. Trying to condense a 175 page dissertation to a 25 page manuscript is QUITE a task... but an experience that I am loving!

:: five ::
My cousin is visiting from home, and I'm excited to share a weekend of football and more football with her. Oh yea... and tons of rain!

What's been the happs with your week?? Link up with Lauren for a H54F!
Photobucket
Photobucket

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Go you with condensing your dissertation!! That sounds like a task but I know it will be worth it when it is published :) Hope you have a great weekend! xox

Sam said...

Weather looks beautiful! I am going to def try that chicken pot pie soup recipe and good luck on your dissertation! Keep us posted

Sam @smallgrlbigworld

Stephanie said...

To a journal for publication? That's pretty darn awesome girl, congrats and good luck!

Audrey Allure said...

That chicken pot pie soup looks delicious!

meandmr.com said...

Great post, thanks for sharing. Thank Soup looks so good!!!
-meandmr.com

Danavee said...

Chicken POT PIE SOUP!?!?!?! I am PINNING THIS!!!!!!!!!!

Niki {Glossy Blonde} said...

I love the pic of your dogs! It's so beautiful!!! And yay for visiting cousin! I hope you had a fabulous weekend!

Pin It button on image hover