Thursday, October 25, 2012

Hello Sunshine!!

It's days like these where I don't mind waking up in Oregon. We get a break from the rain until Saturday, and I am OH so excited!! 

All this talk lately about change, fear and everything else I've been feeling lately... Welp, long story short, hubs and I are looking into changing our scenery soon... which means counting down our days in this beautiful nature-filled state. I can't say what, where or when we're checking out, but what I can share is that we are surely taking in all this clean air, and appreciating every second of it!  I'll let the pictures speak for themselves! 




Happy Thursday friends!!
Photobucket

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm excited your you guys and your change! Change is good :) and these pictures are beautiful!

Jess said...

Can I come visit you before you move? It is gorgeous there! Nothing like the Sunshine State that's for sure, haha!

I hope you enjoy every last second where you are now, girl! And I also hope that you get excited for the things to come too ::)

LOVE LOVE!

Anonymous said...

beautiful photos. I'm loving your bloggy blog.

Jo said...

wow that is quite a view ... enjoy every moment of it!

Pin It button on image hover