Wednesday, October 17, 2012

OHP LC style!

It's hump day... reason to celebrate by joining Michelle at The Vintage Apple for an OHP Lauren Conrad edition! Yesterday was an amazing day for my goooorl, LC. Both of her new books went on sale, Starstruck and Beauty. If you haven't joined the bandwagon of reading her fun dramatic series of the Fame Game, you're not too far behind!! And for those of you who have her Style book and love TBD, you'll love her Beauty book!!

In honor of celebrating her continued success, I'm featuring nothing but pins of my bestie!

















Isn't she AHHHHHmazing?? What have you been pinning lately? Link up with Michelle for a fun time with OHP!
Photobucket

11 comments:

Annie said...

She looks SO gorgeous in those pictures! And I love her quote :)

Annie
The Other Side of Gray

Jamie said...

She is so pretty and elegant.

GingerPeachT said...

uhh mazing indeed. i wish i were her bff. I miss seeing her on the hills lol

Niki {Glossy Blonde} said...

Love LC! I am dying to read her new book, and that quote is so true!

Jasmin said...

I love Lauren's style. The picture with the shoes is adorable!!

Greetings from the hob.:)
www.the-cosy-white-cottage.blogspot.de

Anonymous said...

LOVE LC. ALl of these pins are so stinkin perfect! Hope you are having a great week girl! xox

erica marie said...

She's always so pretty and yes! Now I know what I'll be reading this weekend. I love her book series.

xo erica

erica marie said...

She's always so pretty and yes! Now I know what I'll be reading this weekend. I love her book series.

xo erica

Molly said...

She is so gorgeous. I only saw her tv shows a few times, but she always came off as the only actually real person. I would love to have her entire wardrobe.

Jenna E said...

She is so adorable and I NEED her hair and clothes... badly

his little lady said...

Seriously, she is way too perfect for words! Can't get over her Allure shots. Simply stunning!
xo TJ

Pin It button on image hover