Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Black & Orange... Black & Orange...

Boy, what a weekend it was for us here in Corvallis!! Hubs and I had family over, and that's always a fantab time for us!!

The Beavs also pulled another WIN (hence my title!), and moved up a spot in the AP polls!! We are now ranked #7 at 6-0! This is amazing to witness here in this small college football town, especially since we are now bowl eligible which we haven't been in the past two years!! All I have to say is GO BEAVS, and GO #77!!

Since I didn't catch you guys yesterday, here are my LLL's of the week...

LOVE
I love my husband SO much. He has been super supportive of me all my life, even through a long hard day of work! He's been my cheerleader through thick and thin, and always has the right thing to say in my time of need!

LEARN
I know life is full of changes... I've posted about it many times (here and even there). What I've learned this week is that it's not the changes that make a difference... it's how we deal with them. We have a choice to either reject the situation and be stuck in misery, or accept the change and move on. I choose to accept it and as Josh WaWa White sings, MOVIN' ABOUT MY WAYS!

LAUGH
I had a great chukkle when my sister sent me a text with this picture of our little brother! She said, "he wanted me to show you his purple mustache, and that he's saving some for later!" I love how he never makes sense, yet he's so smart!

What are your LLL's of the week?
Photobucket

4 comments:

Jess said...

I always love love love seeing pics of you & your hubs...because you are radiant in them :) (so is he...duh!)

And THIS little gem, "What I've learned this week is that it's not the changes that make a difference... it's how we deal with them." YESSSS. Story of my life as of late.

You're awesome Bev, I'm so grateful for you and your blog :)

xo

henning love said...

yay for your beavers!! and yay for super awesome and supportive husbands those are the best kind right?

Unknown said...

Love these!

You and your husband are sooo beautiful!

I have learned lately that "There is no reason to worry - live your life and be happy."

Thanks for making my day with the purple mustache picture.
Amazing! <3

Erin
www.cali-landchic.com

Anonymous said...

HAHAHH love the picture of your little brother! that purple mustache is AWESOME. And go your husband for being your cheerleader- you guys sound SO in love and so cute!

Pin It button on image hover