Wednesday, October 10, 2012

I'm going (went) back to Cali...Cali...Cali

Well hello there blogging world!! Yes, I've been MIA for quite some time... okay well 2 days in the blogging world seems forever to me! I'm sorry I haven't been making my usual commenting rounds with you gals... but absence does make the heart grow fonder! I'll be catching up with my blog reading and commenting starting today!

You may be asking where I have been... well around the world it seems like!! I went home to Cali for the week and have been here, there, everywhere in the matter of one week! Exhausting but FUN FUN FUN!! Thought I'd photo bomb you guys with some of the good fun times I had! 
Went to batting practice with my lil BFF cousin and lil' brother who insisted on snapping with Pokemon!
Can't leave home without a an In-N-Out party!
My Bestie's wedding was stunning (photo bombing tomorrow!)
Ended the weekend with another W baby!! OSU is now 4-0 WOOOOOP!!
Tomorrow, I'm excited to share the wedding photos with you all from my Bestie's wedding! The greatest was that I was able to share that night with my family since we rolled deep to her wedding! What have you all been up to? Can't wait to read and catch up with the happs!! 
Photobucket

4 comments:

Shauna said...

So jealous of that In N Out!!! Hope you had a great time :)

Molly said...

Love all your pictures! Your bestie's dress is absolutely incredible. Sounds like an awesome trip.

Unknown said...

looks like you had a great time. love cali, not sure i can ever leave :)

henning love said...

you are so right can't leave home without an in-n-out, that is for sure!!

Pin It button on image hover