Friday, October 5, 2012

Top FIVE!

Happy Friday lovies! TODAY is the day my Bestie says her vows and becomes a MRS!! I am SO excited for her and her awesome possom fiance!

As you probably got the vibes from my OHP late post yesterday, I'm ECSTATIC to be home with family and loved ones! I miss my hubs dearly, and wish he was here every single day of the week, but makes me even more happy to squeeze his face when I see him this weekend!!

In the meantime, I've been enjoying my family every single second I have spent here thus far. Yes, I've been driving all over the universe, but I've been able to see TONS of my peeps in the small time that I'm home! Linking up with Lauren at From My Grey Desk, let's raise our glasses (or coffee mugs) up to High Five for Friday!

:: one ::
If you didn't catch up with the Beavs last weekend, we pulled out an amazing WIN over U of A, and we are now 3-0!

:: two ::
I'm HOME!

:: three ::
Love being home and love all the options I have, including for dessert! My fave oreo twister from Foster Freeze!

:: four ::
Love spending time with the lil' ones, especially my little character, Tyson!

:: five ::
My BESTIE is getting married today to this hunk o' hers!!!!

Don't forget to link up with Lauren for H54F!
Photobucket
Photobucket

5 comments:

Chelsee W said...

I definetly know what you mean about feeling good to be home! Congrats to your friend on getting married :)

Happy Friday!

Xoxo,
Chelsee @ Southern Beauty Guide

Anonymous said...

YAY for being home!! And your dessert looks AMAZING! Have a good weekend girl! xox

Ashley said...

Have so much fun celebrating with your best friend!!

Amy said...

Hey girly! I just wanted to let you know that i've nominated you for the lovely blog award! <3
I've loved reading your blog and getting to know you!

I hope the wedding was FANTASTIC!!
~Amy.
http://takingstepshome.blogspot.com/2012/10/isnt-she-lovely.html

Fash Boulevard said...

oh my goodness, so fun. Fabulous post, love. If you get a sec, I'd love to hear your thoughts on my latest post. xo

www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

Pin It button on image hover