Thursday, October 4, 2012

OHP in CALI!

I know it's Thursday night, and a day late for OHP, BUT I refuse to waste this post! Especially since it's about my home!! I can't believe I drafted this post, and never scheduled it for Wednesday morning. I've been so busy, I haven't been able to log onto my blog until NOW to check it! And BOOM!! Nothing to check because this never went up!! I am seriously so sad right now, but better late than never!!! And what's funnier is the last line I wrote HAHAHA.... Here's my Wednesday post on super delayed mode!! See ya here tomorrow for a H54F!!

..........................

Ohhh yeaaaa!!! An OHP Wednesday, and this edition from HOME!! Hence the late post, hence the Cali swagg in my pins! Linking up with Michelle at The Vintage Apple, here are my pins for an Oh, How Pinteresting Wednesday!
















Don't forget to link up with Michelle for an OHP! It's never too late!
Photobucket

No comments:

Pin It button on image hover