Monday, October 15, 2012

Music Love

Merry Monday! Hope your weekend was full of love, laughter, and RAIN! It's been raining here in Oregon like no other, and I'm still in denial summer is over.... wahhhhhh!

BUT I still did manage to smile.. especially rocking out to some mighty fine music! My younger cousin, Kyle has been quite the musician since he was a baybay! His first song he mumbled in baby talk was All My Life by K-Ci & JoJo. He taught himself to sing, to play the drums, the piano, and his masterpiece... the guitar! He's come quite a long way, and still has a long road ahead of him that I foresee is full of nothing but success!



Check out his newest video he posted on YouTube, his rendition of Valerie by Amy Winehouse. It's one of my faves, and was the exit song for us at our wedding! (don't mind his funny facial expressions in the beginning of the video!)


If you want to listen to more of his music, check out his YouTube page here! Don't be shy to hit that LIKE button either!

Onto some another topic... Since last week was cray cray being home, I wasn't able to post on Monday and missed out on my LLL's of the week (what I have loved, learned and laughed about throughout the week). So I'm ooberly excited to share my LLL's of THIS week!

LOVE
I love being home in Cali, but love my husband even more, and was so happy to reunite with him when I got back to Oregon!

LEARN
I learned that I have back muscles I never knew existed, which were (and still are) killing me from a bootcamp workout!! Love that our trainer is pushing the limits each and every single morning!

LAUGH
I got a good laugh while I was face-timing one of my cousins while the OSU game was on. Apparently I didn't know how loud I was screaming at the TV until she got my attention at one point and reminded me I was home... ALONE... and that nobody could hear me LOL!

What did you all love, learn, and laugh about over the past week??
Photobucket

4 comments:

Amy said...

He has a fantastic voice!!!

Niki {Glossy Blonde} said...

I can't wait to check out his YouTube page when I get home! I love the pic too!

I need to start doing bootcamp again! I love that feeling of pushing my limits (afterwards) :)

henning love said...

can you please send some rain here to Glendora it is going to over 90 degrees this week and the wee bit of rain we had last week was so welcomed!

kahili and brooke said...

I loved making kyle sing me to sleep when we had sleepovers! my favorite was his super long intro to all my life.... baby baby baby baby baby... doo doo doo doo doo doo doo doo doo.... so great! i miss those days. thanks for the reminder! :)

Pin It button on image hover