Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Cray Cray!

Happy Crazy Tuesday bloggettes! Today, I'm participating in a fun link-up with my gooooorl Michelle at The Vintage Apple! No, I'm not tricking your mind... it's not an OHP link-up! It's a CRAZY link-up.  The whole idea is to list your behaviors that are normal in your world, but a bit unusual to others! FUN, right??!!


So let's get this cray cray parlayyy started!! When I thought about how I behave on the regular, it was hard to see things as "odd"... it's normal for me... so why not normal to others? Thus, I had to get my hubs involved and go down my list. Here's what we came up with:
  • C L E A N I N G... (first thing my hubs and I totes agreed on). I have OCD with cleaning... someone puts a dish in my sink... WASHED! Every morning I vacuum my couches and every single room in our apartment (I have doggies, so it bothers me to stare at their hair!)... I dust with Pledge and Windex twice a week... I have a cleaning basket in both restrooms stocked with cleaning supplies which I utilize each week... and I do laundry like we have 10 kids (it's just the hubs and I!). The list goes on, but you get the picture!
  • I wake up at the same time on the weekends as I do during the weekdays (5am)... sleeping in is quite difficult for me.
  • After watching a scary movie, I must watch Grease to lift up my spirits so I don't have any nightmares!
  • We (Hubs and I are both guilty on this one) sleep with our chocolate lab like she's a human... she rests her head next to us on our pillow and spoons in the middle of the bed!
  • I am keen on organization.... I use color coded highlighters to mark certain events in my planner... bills are one color, birthdays are another, anniversaries are another, and so on.
Like I said, this was harder than I anticipated! Everything seems so normal to me... besides, do you think a face like this looks cray cray to you?!


What are your crazies?? Link up with Michelle and share em' with us!
Photobucket

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your cleaning habit- so cute!! And Grease is the BEST movie to lift your spirits! Hope you are having a good week girl! xox

Chelsee W said...

Bev! Loved this post, I too hate waking up early on the weekends when I don't have to!

Happy Tuesday!
Xoxo,
Chelsee@ southern beauty guide

Amy said...

I'm a cleaner too! I actually need to get more ocd about it quite honestly! :)
And HA! I used to highlight EVERYTHING, my excuse: it makes things pretty!

BetterYou Health & Fitness said...

I could only wish I had your cleaning and organization "craziness"! I can't stand the dog hair either though so I do vacuum alot!

Kalie said...

I color coordinate and highlight (or use that color marker) to write things down too. It helps keep you more organized - totally not crazy!

Ramblings of an Honest Heart said...

If I could, I would vacuum every single day, I can't stand all the dog hair and cat hair on everything!

You aren't crazy but clean.. love it!

Postcards from Rachel said...

I LOVE Grease. Saw the musical in the UK and it was such a blast. New follower. :)

Rachel
http://www.postcardsfromrachel.com

Steph said...

What a fun idea! We sleep with our dog like a human too, although she's much smaller.

Michelle @ The Vintage Apple said...

OMG! Come to my house and clean!!!! LOL!!! Thanks for linking up!!!

Jesslyn Amber said...

I love that you color coordinate events! I like that. :)

JMc said...

Oh my goodness, I wish my cleaning habits were right up there with yours!

Unknown said...

hehe, I love you and your craziness! Except your not allowed to come to my house anymore, cuz... Its not that clean. lol! :D

xoxo! Miss you!!

Pin It button on image hover