So let's get this cray cray parlayyy started!! When I thought about how I behave on the regular, it was hard to see things as "odd"... it's normal for me... so why not normal to others? Thus, I had to get my hubs involved and go down my list. Here's what we came up with:
- C L E A N I N G... (first thing my hubs and I totes agreed on). I have OCD with cleaning... someone puts a dish in my sink... WASHED! Every morning I vacuum my couches and every single room in our apartment (I have doggies, so it bothers me to stare at their hair!)... I dust with Pledge and Windex twice a week... I have a cleaning basket in both restrooms stocked with cleaning supplies which I utilize each week... and I do laundry like we have 10 kids (it's just the hubs and I!). The list goes on, but you get the picture!
- I wake up at the same time on the weekends as I do during the weekdays (5am)... sleeping in is quite difficult for me.
- After watching a scary movie, I must watch Grease to lift up my spirits so I don't have any nightmares!
- We (Hubs and I are both guilty on this one) sleep with our chocolate lab like she's a human... she rests her head next to us on our pillow and spoons in the middle of the bed!
- I am keen on organization.... I use color coded highlighters to mark certain events in my planner... bills are one color, birthdays are another, anniversaries are another, and so on.
What are your crazies?? Link up with Michelle and share em' with us!