Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Fall Love


What I love about fall...
I love the various colors or orange, red, green, and yellow I witness on the streets
I love the Halloween decorations on each house with completely different styled porches
I love that it's okay to drink hot chocolate at any point in the day
I love that the leaves on the ground make a gorg flooring, and...
I love that I don't own my own home yet which means that I don't have to rake any of em up!
I love that everything is pumpkin... coffee, ice cream, pie, candles... errrrrythang pumpkin!
I love that we even have a fall in this state... being from Cali we only have summers with occasional days of rain

When the rain clears, and the sky turns blue with big fluffy white clouds, Oregon isn't so bad after all!
There's plenty I can complain about the fall, but today I choose to love and be grateful for this life I live in!
Photobucket

8 comments:

Jo said...

It really is so pretty!

Amy said...

Fall is just simply stunning!

Michelle said...

I LOVE Fall!

Niki {Glossy Blonde} said...

Your pics are gorgeous!!! I love fall for all of these reasons too - especially the pumpkin everything!

brooke field said...

gorgeous colors!

GingerPeachT said...

You are so right!! There are so many negatives we can list, but it's a choice to praise God for the good! :-) beautiful!

Erica said...

Spring is usually know as the most colorful season with all the flowers, but I think fall should have that title for sure.

Pink and Fabulous said...

Fall is my absolute favorite. Makes me happy :)

Pin It button on image hover