Wednesday, August 29, 2012

OHP...DIY!

Happy Wednesday lovely bloggettes! Hope your week is going swell for you all! With bathroom makeovers and cleaning in my hood, I've been inspired to get into some arts and craft thangs! What other inspiration to go with than PINspiration?!!

Linking up with Michelle at The Vintage Apple, cheers to Oh, How Pinteresting Wednesday!






Source: bhg.com via Beverly on Pinterest






Couldn't do an Arts and Craft spotlight without my gooorl, Lauren! What have you been pinning lately?! Link up and share it with the world!


5 comments:

Erin said...

I still love LC so much! When Laguna Beach reruns started up again I about died. I wish I could go back to those days.

Cute blog, I'm your newest follower :)

Amy said...

Cute ideas! I love the lace chains!!

Molly said...

I love those lace chains. I am in full DIY mood over here for fall decorations. I cant wait to get everything put up.

Chelsee W said...

I love lace! Great post today..it makes me want to be creative lol tks for commenting on my blog, i hope it helps if u are in the market for a straightener:)

Loveurblogs said...

I love your blogs babe. You are so amazing. LC is the bomb.com la la loves you.

Pin It button on image hover