Thursday, August 2, 2012

Let's Parlayyy at our Reception!

Last of the wedding series pictures, here we go with some parlayyyy reception photos!! Let me tell ya... lots of superb food, drinks, Lilikoi cake (SCRUMMY!!), some of our traditional island dancing and singing. A night to remember for all of my life!! Enjoy these photos guys!


Lovely fruit table brought to us by my SIL, Loni!! The dip was on POINT!!

Younger cousins passing out the lei's to the line!

YAYYYY... we're official!

First Dance

Father-Daughter Dance

Cousin Megan's Tahitian Dance

Cousin's Fijian dance following their Samoan Siva

Lilikoi cake... YUMMM

Philipp/Wendt Family

Pa'ala Family

My two Aunties who did so much that day! Behind the scene-ers!

P.S. I totes forgot to share with you all the most important thing about my wedding ceremony besides all the pictures we captured! Stay in tuned tomorrow for a High Five for Friday post, and I'll tell ya ;)

9 comments:

Liz said...

I am sad that this is the last day of wedding pics..but they sure are great pics!!
I love how you incorporated island culture into your big day!!
Can't wait for tomorrow's 'surprise'!
-Liz

Liz said...

I am sad that this is the last day of wedding pics..but they sure are great pics!!
I love how you incorporated island culture into your big day!!
Can't wait for tomorrow's 'surprise'!
-Liz

Anonymous said...

So much fun, that fruit salad made me drool. The cake is beautiful as well!

Anonymous said...

So much fun, that fruit salad made me drool. The cake is beautiful as well!

Molly said...

Gorgeous pictures! Your first dance picture is adorable =)

Jayme @ Her Late Night Cravings said...

Love the "We're official" photo! And the one of you and your dad is so adorable! Your wedding was gorgeous!

Jayme @ Her Late Night Cravings

Oh and Coke Light does not taste like the diet we have in the US. Different countries have different mixes and it's so different from here. But have a few and you get used to it. :-)

his little lady said...

all of these pictures are just way too beautiful! and i love reception pictures and just seeing all the fun. can't wait to hear more about the most important thing about your wedding ceremony tomorrow ;)
xo TJ

Unknown said...

oh so much fun!! thanks for sharing :)

Amy said...

PLEASEE i love that there are dollar bills on the floor during the cousin's fijian dance!! SOOOO awesome. And SWEET tattoos! I love the family pictures and all of the beautiful decorations!

Pin It button on image hover