Friday, August 31, 2012

Labor Day Friday!

TGIF! WOOOP!! This has been one long week, and I'm so excited that this weekend is Labor Day weekend b/c that extra day on Monday is gonna make the world of a difference!

Starting off my Friday morning by counting down my top five fave of the week! Linking up with Lauren at From My Grey Desk, cheers to High Five For Friday!

Photobucket

:: one ::
I successfully wrote all our wedding Thank You's and sent them out earlier this week! YAYYYY!

:: two ::
We had a great time giving our bathrooms some much needed makeovers. If you missed out, you can catch up here.


:: three ::
I made my first button, and am oh so proud of it! If you missed out on yesterday's post, you can read about my aha! moment with the help of this scripture here.

:: four ::
We went to stock up on our cleaning supplies this week, which is one of those big spending days that only comes once in a while (thank goodness, otherwise we'd go broke trying to upkeep our casa!). Well, late night shopping was so not fun, but my hubs and BIL made an adventure out of it!

:: five ::
We've been having some fantab weather here, which has been making excellent viewing pleasures for being outside, and for some fun blackberry picking!

What's been going on in your week! Link up with Lauren and dish!

10 comments:

Ese-boos mom said...

Yay for the long weekend! Love your pics! Great job with your first button.

Amy said...

Sounds like y'all have been having some fun!!! :)
Great pictures!

Jess said...

GO GIRRRRL for making that button :)
And your shopping trip looks like a ton of fun!
Here's to hoping that you guys make the cleaning just as fun, yeah?

Happy long weekend, lovely!
xo

Les said...

Oooooh I am so loving the bathroom makeover! It looks really good! :)

I would love for you to stop by and say hi! leslyni.blogspot.com

Have a fabulous weekend!

Anonymous said...

OMG your husband and BIL look so much fun!! And YAY for finishing all of your thank yous! Hope you have a wonderful three day weekend girL!!

Niki {Glossy Blonde} said...

I love your bathroom makeovers! And that's great that you've finished your thank yous!!! Have a great weekend girlie!

Rebecca @ Mommy in Heels said...

I LOVE the ruffles...ruffles on anything is great in my book!! :) Love your blog!!!

Rebecca

Katie @ Loverly She said...

Nicely done on the button :)

have a wonderful weekend!

http://loverlysheblog.com

Unknown said...

blackberry picking sounds so great!

Happy Friday! Stop by and say hello! :)
nichollvincent.blogspot.com

Lindsay @ Trial By Sapphire said...

Ooooh! Blackberry picking! It sounds so farm-like and totally up my alley. ;-)

Happy weekending, Bev!

Pin It button on image hover