Friday, August 24, 2012

Hey Hey Friday!

Happy Friday my peeps!! I'm so glad the weekend is herrrrr (well after work that is)! Much needed R&R.. just wish I had the hubs to do it with! He's been working til late nights every day including Saturdays and Sundays... bright side is that it's because the football season has begun! WOOOOP!!

I'm bout to get this Friday morning on and poppin' with my top 5 fave things from this week! Linking up with Lauren at From My Grey Desk, here's High Five for Friday!


:: one ::
I give it up to my oldest pup, Marley for trying to find energy to play with his sister... even if he has to lay down and play half asleep!

:: two::
Took some time to see clearly through these stunna shades and gave my hubs the infamous FOB Samoan pose (insder)! I dunno what's more akward... the shades or the placement of the price sticker?!

 :: three ::
Check out the adorbs new notebook I snatched! The front has the cutest flower arrangement, and the tiny flower on the back just tops it off with cuteness!
:: four ::
I finally got my wedding Thank You's in the mail! I shall be spending my weekend writing those out!

:: five ::
Did I mention that football season is on like donkey kong?! P U M P E D!! Here's a snippet of O-Line (fave since my BIL is an O-lineman).
 

What's the happs with your week? Don't forget to link up with Lauren!

10 comments:

Amy said...

I think the placement of the price sticker was more awkward. :)
Great high five for friday post! :)

Lizzy said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Thought I would head over and stalk you a bit :) Cute wedding pictures!!

Lizzy

@The Little Things

Niki {Glossy Blonde} said...

You look awesome in those sweet shades!

Your pup is so sweet!!! Haha the half asleep playing! My shepherd mix always wants to play, and the pit bull will do that sometimes - just gnaw and kick his legs upside down with his eyes closed so he can sleep at the same time!

Wendy Annabeth said...

I heart your blog! I'm a new GFC follower :)

Chelsee W said...

Love your Blog! I found it on frommygreydesk's high five for Friday. Cute post today, I too am an animal lover! Oh an my blog can be found at southernbeautyguide.blogspot.com

Have a great weekend:)

Anonymous said...

What a sweet pup. That's some serious love for his sister right there.

Danavee said...

Love that sunglasses photo! Love the pups even more!

Simone @ Busy as a Honey Bee said...

Love that the pup sleep plays! Hope you enjoy your weekend! Hope thank you note writing brings back memories of your BIG DAY!

-Simone @ busyasahoneybee.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Loving your new notebook- the extra flower on the back makes me happy :) Hope you had a wonderful weekend!

Unknown said...

have fun writing you thank you's!!

Hope you had a great Sunday! Drop by nichollvincent.blogspot.com and say hello!

Pin It button on image hover