Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Gettin' my hurr did!

Hip hip hoooray for an Oh, How Pinteresting Wednesday! It's mid-week, and time to share some lovely pins with you all!

If you're not linking up with Michelle at The Vintage Apple, then it's time you click this cute lil' button and be on your marry way to link up, and share your fave pins of the week from Pinterest!

 

I'm swooning over some hurr this week, and here are some of my faves!







Source: fellt.com via Beverly on Pinterest








What are you swooning over in hurr land these days??

11 comments:

Bree said...

Oooh pretty!! I need to learn to fishtail or french braid my hair. I recently got my bangs done, so my hair and I are in love right now. :D

Happy Wednesday dear!! <33

Unknown said...

I love the french fishtail seashell braid!! So cute

Jess said...

I can't wait until my hair is long enough to do these kinds of things...eeeeek :)

My post tomorrow is dedicated to hair...I swear you & I are in each other's brains! haha!

Love you, girl!
xo

CWY said...

LOVE your pins! Great hair! Hopefully the pins will inspire mine to grow a little longer, ha! Happy Wednesday!

Christa
Significance or Nothing.

Amy said...

I've seen the bow bun before and i LOVE IT! :)
I also LOVE the seashell braid!! <3 ahhhh

Unknown said...

i love your pins! Especially LC's waves!

Have a fantastic day! Stop by nichollvincent.blogspot.com and say hello! :)

brooke field said...

i need to learn to do my hair. these ideas are darling!

Eleanor Harte said...

I adore the bow bun and the seashell braid! This has inspired me to do more with my hair than just throw it in a ponytail!

xoxo

Mycharmingcolors said...

That bow bun is ADORABLE! and it looks super easy :-)

Simone @ Busy as a Honey Bee said...

Loving that last pony tail!!! Have you tried any of them? Would love to see pics of your hair!

-Simone
Busyasahoneybee.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

I LOVE LC's hair- she makes me jealous every time!

Pin It button on image hover