Friday, August 17, 2012

High Five!

TGIF!! Time to list our top 5 fave things from this past week with Lauren at From My Grey Desk! Let's give a High Five for Friday and get this party started on this Friday morning shall we?

Photobucket

:: one ::
I'm not sure if you noticed from my blog, but we had the BEST time at our first official family reunion!


:: two ::
Someone left this sweet note on my desk, which meant the world to me. Giving me kudos "just cause" can bring some sunshine in my life any day!

:: three ::
During our family reunion, we had my graduation party! It was so overwhelming to see everyone and hear how they were all so proud of me. Also had an opportunity to make it rain during our customary Samoan dances!

:: four ::
Career hunting has been quite fun this week. There have been some great opportunities out there, and I'm excited to learn of many more!

:: five ::
Sweet words couldn't have been more bliss coming in an email!

Don't forget to link up with Lauren, and share your 5 fave things of your week! Happy Friday!

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahhh girl you are so awesome! I am so excited that your dissertation is being published!! And that someone took the time to right you a sweet note- you must be kicking butt!! And as always, I am always in awe of how awesome your family is!! Have a great weekend girl xox

Lindsay @ Trial By Sapphire said...

GET MONEY, GIRL! HAHAHA!

And holy crap. Your dissertation has been delivered for publishing! Ahhhhh! I'm so excited for you!

HAPPY FRIDAY!

Jess said...

#5...YYYEAAAHHHH girl :) That is so awesome! I'm so proud of you! Keep being incredible okay?!

And #2...that kind of stuff is the best! Both giving and receiving! :)

You're so great, Bev! I just adore you!
xoxox

TheTinyHeart said...

That looks like such an amazing reunion!

Congrats on getting your dissertation published! Such an accomplishment! I'm a new follower :)

-Sharon
The Tiny Heart
Enter my group giveaway!

Ashley said...

Wooohoo for an awesome graduation celebration!!! Congrats.

Leanne said...

OOO..Number 5 gave me chillss!!

How amazing is that?! It looks like you had a fantastic week! Now, get out there and have a wonderful weekend!

Much love :)

Kirstie and Michael said...

oh my goodness! Your family sounds awesome!!I love big big families!

Robin said...

You have a HUGE family! Wow!

Thanks for stopping by my blog! (Love this Life) I'm following you back now! ;)

Brooke Edwards said...

I just love sweet random notes! They always make my day too :)

Look at that stack of moneyyyy!! Woo! Have fun with that! ;)

Happy Friday!

Simone @ Busy as a Honey Bee said...

All in all sounds like you had a great week! Glad u got to celebrate your AWESOME achievements with you family! Hope your weekend is just as good!

-Simone
Busyasahoneybee.blogspot.com

Amy said...

I honestly want o ogo to your family reunions because A. they look like fun and B. i want to make it rain! ahah
:)
Loving your list!

Danavee said...

Now THAT was a good week! Congrats, and YUM! That cake was pretty!

Ese-boos mom said...

love 5 the most. So proud of u. Ur my inspiration. Miss u mucho.

Pin It button on image hover