Sunday, January 22, 2012

LOL Sunday!

Happy Sabbath! I thought I'd start my Love Out Loud Sunday with the foundation that has given me life... my parents!! Here's a brief intro and a few fun facts about em...

My Mom is a strong Samoan woman, one of 17 children! She has honored our country in the Army going on 17 years, and even served in Iraq in 2010. She has a strong and determined will to live life to the fullest and in honor of her family. 

  

My Dad is an amazing patient, loving, cool-cat man! He never passes judgment and will always lend his hand out to anyone and everyone who needs it. I also have an awesome possum step-mom who has been another huge supporting factor in my life. She is amazing to my dad and I, and always has positive things to say! 
    

I am so proud to be the daughter of my parents, and to spread the blessings they continue to give to me with the rest of the universe!

I hope you all (SHOUT OUT  to all 3 of my followers!) have a splendid Sunday! Love out Loud my friends :)

3 comments:

systerrrr said...

Ur 3 flowers raised an extraordinary woman and my brother is blessed to have u in his life and so am I ...LUV U

systerrrr said...

lol I know... lol flowers followers ha shut up ur mouf... I know what ur thinking Beverlyyyyy....

Bev said...

It made sense to me reading flowers b/c my tatt... 3 puas for 3 ozzyume beebo! Xoxo

Pin It button on image hover