Thursday, January 19, 2012

Dat Be ME!

Now that you have had just a sneak peek about me, I feel like I should give you a bit more of an inside scoop!

The Love of my (crazy) Life
My fiance (Mark) and I have been together for 9 years, and tying the knot on our 10th year anniversary this June! He's one of the biggest cheerleaders I have in life (besides my parents). He supports me through my up's and down's while I finish up grad school... which automatically gives him the strongest and toughest man award! I take every emotion out on him, and he never shuts me out... I sometimes get lonely without my family and friends in Oregon, and he's always up to watching Lifetime or baking with me... I get caught up with bills or money we don't have, and he continually reminds me that worrying is an unpaid job and it shall get taken care of...he is the apple of my eye, the cherry on top of my cake, the beat to my heart, and the Clyde to my Bonnie! The Lord has blessed me with a one of a kind, and I can truly say that it is SO true how we pick 'em to reflect characteristics of our Dads.




We have 2 dogs... a 3 year old shepherd and lab mix, Marley, and a 1 year old hyperactive chocolate lab, Moana (MOH-ahhh-NUH). They are full of energy, life and love! I'm sure you'll be getting acquainted with these two as time passes!



There's SOOO much more to add to this story, but I'd need a few blogs just to share my entire family with the world. Sooner than later I'll sneak family in... after all, Sundays are reserved for LOL (Love Out Loud), in which I'll feature tons of family fun!


2 comments:

MeehSheen said...

Awww so sweet! Hi marley & moana!!!! Oh! Hi Mark :) lol

systerrrr said...

Awww I heart him too...

Pin It button on image hover