Friday, January 20, 2012

High Five for Friday!

Happy Friday!!! Linking up with Lauren at From My Grey Desk, I'll highlight my FIVE favorite things from this past week that I appreciate. Let's goooo:

1.  Date Night with my MAN!



2.  Winter Wonderland arrived a bit late, but still oh so pretty.



3.  It's a Bloggy Blog World I've gotten myself into :)


4.  I received a hand written letter from my Dad in the mail!



5.  I found a scrummy new snack... Special K fruit crisps!



What were your 5 favorites from this past week?? Link up with Lauren on your post!

Photobucket

2 comments:

Katie said...

I love your blog...and Special K bars are soooo yummy! :)

Bev said...

Thanks Katie!! I'm new at this, but it's been a blast in a glass thus far! Special K is AMAZING, and I hate that they come in a box... my self control has to be in full effect when they're in our kitchen! Happy Friday! - Bev

Pin It button on image hover