Friday, March 16, 2012

Hip Hip HOORAY for Friday!

High FIVE for Friday!!! Love this day... feels like all the holidays in one day, which is why it's the bayyyst day of the entire week!

Linking up with Lauren at From My Grey Desk, I'm counting my top five favs of the week!

:: one ::
Monday marked 100 days until I say I DO to my prince charming!!

:: two ::
Snow day... although I hate traveling in the snow, it makes for some superb pictures, and it's pretty :)


:: three ::
On week number three of data collection, and it's moving along swell, thanks to my peeps and their networking!! (P.S. if you work at least 20 hours/week, you're at least 18 years old, and you have 15 min MAX to spare, click here for more info and please take my survey!!)

:: four ::
My dogs are quite some characters... I think it's because they haven't been outside much with all the rain and snow this week.
(top) Marley guarding his bone from Moana while he sleeps (bottom) Moana playing hide n' seek 

One big happy o'hana
:: five ::
Spring ball starts in a few weeks, and I am sooo pumped and ready for some football again!


If you haven't already, link up with Lauren at From My Grey Desk and let's celebrate Friday!!

Photobucket

8 comments:

Jess said...

100 days?!
HOW EXCITING IS THAT?
Pretty dang exciting!

And maybe that's why my kitten is so CRAY CRAY - she's an indoor cat.
Never thought about that ;)

Happy Friday, girl!
xo

Momma B said...

Your in double-digit territory for the big day countdown!! It's going to go really fast now!! And what a cute picture idea!

Happy Friday!

The Sweet Life said...

Omg 100 days!!! How awesome and exciting is that!!!! My dog is always crazy on the days that I have to keep her inside bc of the weather. She has wayyyy too much energy for that. Haha. Have a fab weekend!! Xoxo

Emily B said...

Yay for being into double digits for your wedding! It'll be here before you know it :)

~em at small girl, big world

Katie said...

visiting from my grey desk! 100 days to go - how exciting! happy friday!

Molly said...

Yay for 100 days! I remember how excited and nervous I was to hit that point. I am so excited for you!

Brittany said...

I can't wait for football season either!!

Suz said...

My cousin's husband played football for OS once upon a time, so even though I'm over on the east coast I'm a big fan and can't wait for spring football to start up as well!

Pin It button on image hover