Sunday, March 18, 2012

Cause I gotta have Faith!

Happy Sunday my fellow bloggers!! I feel like it's been forever! I missed out blogging yesterday because it's been a super duper busy weekend... Finally getting wedding invitations on and poppin', sending out more surveys for my dissertation, catching up on work, baking, and getting a little bit of time to let my hair (half) down at a Coach's St. Patty's Day parlayyy! All that in one weekend...whewwwwww!

On today's LOL Sunday, I wanted to share something one of my Aunt's shared with me. In the midst of everything going on in life, we're bound to have our ups and downs.... and when I go through my downs, it's prime time I turn full force to my God, and my family! I talked to one of my Aunts today, and we had a chance to catch up, which we frequently do on the phone. School came up in our convo, and I vented to her how much pressure it is, especially lately with deadlines, data collection, editing, and some! So she ended our call by saying a prayer with me on the phone, which felt AMAZING (she is quite an expert at interpreting life through graceful words when praying!). THEN, after we ended our call, she sent me a quick email telling me how much she was still thinking about our convo, and how she had been searching for words of comfort in our God Almighty.

And those powerful and meaningful words are what I wanted to share with you all:

Trust in the Lord with all your heart; do not depend on your own understanding. Seek his will in all you do, and he will direct your paths.

- Proverbs 3:5

Happy is the person who finds wisdom and gains understanding. For the profit of wisdom is better than silver, and her wages are better than gold. Wisdom is more precious than rubies; nothing you desire can compare with her.

- Proverbs 3:13

Pinned here

When I read through these verses, I feel nothing but comfort. It puts challenges and obstacles into perspective, and helps me fight through them! I know this doesn't fix my problems from here on out in the rest of my life, but it helps me get through here and now, and that's the most important time!

Pinned here

 Just some food for thought I thought I'd share with my lovely bloggers ;) Happy Sunday!

No comments:

Pin It button on image hover