Thursday, May 17, 2012

Meet My Lovely Sponsors... Round 2!

Happy Thursday bloggettes! Today I'll be spotlighting some of my fantab gal pals, Laura from my green pen and Kirstie from You + Me = We!

First up is Laura... she's got a great lifestyle blog and it's one of my daily reads!! Her cutie patootie Etsy shop just puts the cherry on top of it!!

Laura at my green pen

Hello! Let me introduce myself, I'm Laura and I have a simple lifestyle blog called my green pen. I started my blog on the spur of the moment. I didn't plan on writing a blog. In fact, I never thought anyone would be interested in what I have to say. I'm so excited because I have actual followers!! I have made so many connections through my blog. When I started my blog (on the spur of the moment) I never imagined I would make  friends through it but, I have. I'm very thankful for all of the gals that take time to read what I have to say and comment. Anywho, enough about my blog! Here's a little about me.
I am married to a guy I never imagined would be "my type," we are not having children, I love children and work with them everyday, we have a cat named Whidbey (after where we went on our honeymoon), I'm recently into sci-fi everything, would love to have an endless budget for clothes, I read every night before I go to bed, I love routine and being organized, I caught a creative bug last summer and started an Etsy shop...I'd really love to tell you more about myself but I'm afraid you'd get bored. If you'd like to get to know me more come on over and visit me at www.mygreenpen.blogspot.com.


Do you like to wear your hair in a pony? If so, you're in luck! Visit poppyandpippa.com. For any purchase over $15 in my shop you will get FIVE FREE HAIR TIES! Just mention you read this blog during check out.

Next up is Kirstie!! Her blog is adorbs and all about her newly wed life with her hubs... another adorbs lifestyle blog! 

Kirstie at You + Me = We

I love being in love, just sharing my stories, of DIY projects growing old together and the awesomeness of life :) 

Check these two lovely ladies out... you'll enjoy some great posts as I who nuff did!

No comments:

Pin It button on image hover