Thursday, May 10, 2012

May Sponsors... Let's GO!

Good mahhhnin' peeps!! It's Thursday... one day shy of Friday... and the weeks of May are just passing us right on by! BUT... let us take a moment and enjoy the day and live in the present, shall we?!

I've got some great gals to introduce you to who I've grown to love reading about on their bloggy blogs! Starting off the May sponsors with Annelise from aunie SAUCE. Her blog is surely one of a kind and she puts quite a unique spice to life! I love how open she is and how versatile her blog is!

Annelise at aunie SAUCE
aunie SAUCE

The second lovely lady that I'm featuring as a May sponsor is Brownyn from Our Beautiful Blessings. I am so lucky I came across her blog because she totes gives me spiritual feedings that I need in my crazayyy life! Her Etsy shop is full of cayuuute flower hair pieces... which is just a PLUS!

Hello there lovely readers! 
I'm Bronwyn & I blog over at Our Beautiful Blessings.

Our Beautiful Blessings
Over at my blog, I write about life. The life of a newlywed. The life of a Christian. The life of a college student. The life of an etsy shop owner. I love to write and I write in order to remember. I want to remember this time as a newlywed, and all that God is doing in my life. It's an incredible journey, and I hope you'll hop on over to my blog and spend a little time with me!
Blog | Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | Etsy | Bloglovin | Hellocotton

There you have it! Two lovely gals starting off the May Sponsor lovin'! Interested in sponsor swapping?? Let me know.... I'm still taking peeps for May :)

1 comment:

his little lady said...

love the new sponsors layout! they all look like lovely ladies!
xo TJ

Pin It button on image hover