Thursday, April 5, 2012

oh happy FRIday!!!!

Friday dear Friday... you couldn't have come any sooner!! I can't believe you're finally here... week of all weeks... this one has been exhausting which makes Friday even that much sweeter!!

As always, linking up with Lauren at From My Grey Desk to count off the five most fave things from this past week!

Photobucket

:: one ::
This entire week was full of showers, hail, wind and grey, except Monday Funday! Sun was shining and I ran with it right when I got off work and took these puppies out!

:: two ::
Our complex got new poopy bag as and I love the bright green pep in their Spring step!

:: three ::
Data Analyzing for dissertation has begun this week... good news? I'm making progress and closed out data collection... bad news? I'm now dealing with statistics :(

:: four ::
I attempted to participate in Photo A Day April, but failed! I kept forgetting to take the shot Wednesday of someone that makes me happy, and completely forgot to even check what yesterday's photo was! WOMP!
Pic 1: Colour; Pic 2: Reflection Pic 3: Mail... the end of my photo a day!

:: five ::
So I know I've shared the great Phillip Phillips with you all from American Idol (a HUGE fan of this talented musician), but last night, my other man, Joshua Ledet... t o r e : i t : u p!!!! Oh em gee... I watched it 3 times today! He just gave me goosies from the grand entrance after the choir began the song... to the end! So here.... I'm sharing the goosies with you all :)

So there it is... top faves of the week!! Link up with Lauren at From My Grey Desk so we can share together foreverrrr!!!! 

7 comments:

Jess said...

I'm so happy that Friday is here, tooooo :)
YAY WEEKEND!
Plus I love Easter!

Cracking up that the new poop bags are on your High 5 list...the little things! haha!

And don't feel bad - I failed miserably with the March Photo a Day challenge :)

Happy Friday, Bev - hope it's wonderful for you!
xo

Molly said...

Yay for nicer weather. It has rained, slowed and been sunny all within the last 24 hours here. I am praying for some gorgeous weather this weekend for me and for you!

his little lady said...

oh gosh, i'm right there with you girl. i always attempt to do the photo a day challenge and then just forget all about it. i've just decided to give up, ha
xo TJ

Momma B said...

Hopefully the bad weather has passed and you'll have some great days this weekend!

Lauren Cooper said...

I am also trying to do April photo a day...so far a success...but its only day 7!

Ps- I gave you the Liebster blog award! come check it out!

www.tippeecanoe.com

The Sweet Life said...

You can still participate in April photo a day!!! I need to find you on instagram! I love those bright poopy bags!!!

The Sweet Life said...

You can still participate in April photo a day!!! I need to find you on instagram! I love those bright poopy bags!!!

Pin It button on image hover