Monday, April 16, 2012

Smellllllin' Some Roses!

Happy Monday FUNday my lovely peeps!! Today I'm linking up with the SUPERB Ms. Jessica at Lovely Little Things for Smell the Roses for this week!! I think this is such a great idea and inspiration that Jessica has acknowledged, which is to do something small each week that actually makes you stop and smell the roses during this world of chaos!!


This past week's task was to surprise someone just because!! So I took this chance to surprise my office with donuts (which I only smelled and didn't touch!)... "just cause"

 
 
I also surprised my boo and brought him some goodies to stick in his desk to help refuel his energy throughout the day. He's on his fee ALL day long, coaching and motivating athletes... and does a mighty fine good job I must say! So it's up to me to help the motivation continue on for HIM!
 

There you have it kids! My time to stop and smell the roses has made me feel SUPERB, and I encourage you all to link up with Ms. Jess at The Lovely Little Things!!

9 comments:

Molly said...

This is such a sweet idea.

Jess said...

:) HAAAY
Thanks for linking up, as always pretty girl!

Look at you surprising 2 groups...such a sweetheart!
Go you for not touching the donuts...swim suit season is coming ;)

AND PS -your man's job sounds awesome!

HAPPY MONDAY, GIIIIIRL!
xo

Liz said...

What a good idea-donuts!!
And your fiancé is SO lucky to have you surprising him and looking out for him!
Happy Monday girl!
-Liz

The Sweet Life said...

I applaud you for not eating a donut. You are too sweet!! I'm sure your office and your main squeeze appreciated those wonderful surprises!!!!! I just love these weekly tasks! Happy Monday lovely!

Leanne said...

Those are such sweet tasks! Good, fun ideas.

Also, I'm impressed you didn't touch those donuts. You go, girl!

Hope your Monday's been swell :)

Britni Alexis said...

Great idea! And great discipline to not have any! :)

Megan at Megan Can said...

I love showing up to work with donuts for my employees! Little things like that truly makes people happy! & those donuts you have right there are divine looking!!

BlushnCheeks said...

I absolutely love to give surprises

Blushing Cheeks said...

UGH, I hate when I do that, I comment from the wrong account with my gmail. But thats me, above. I gotta figure this out..lol

Pin It button on image hover