Thursday, April 5, 2012

Sponsor la la Love

Good day lovely readers!! I'm sooo excited to share some sponsor action with you all, and kick today off with 2 introductions to 2 superb woman I've met through this bloggy blog world!

First up, is the dahhling Jessica at Lovely Little Things. This is one of the first blogs I started reading when I became addicted to blogging, and she was one of the first I emailed to ask for some tips in starting my own blog! She is just one of those gals that brings a smile to your face while reading through her posts! I'll let her say so herself!

Jessica
Hi :) My name is Jessica, and I blog over at Lovely Little Things!  
I’m a 20-something just living and learning as I go and loving [almost] every minute of it. 
I have a passion for life, and I'm always up for an adventure! There is no limit to what you'll find on my blog. My goal is to find things that inspire me & share them in hopes of inspiring others. I hope that by continuing with Lovely Little Things that I will discover lots of fun new things about myself (and the not so fun things, too) so that I can grow as a person, and maybe even inspire one or two people along the way!


And thennnn we've got the lovely fantab Steph from Steph Sweet Life! She totes seems like the girl next door, easy peasy to get along with, and rockin' with style!! Here she be!

Steph

Hi lovelies!  It's Steph from Steph Sweet Life blog.
20-something southern belle.
First year special education teacher,
mom to my precious Bahamian furbaby,
and just making my way through life one day at a time.
I love Jesus, my family, my friends, and all things happy and new.

I hope you will stop by and say hello.


There you have it friends!! Two lovely ladies with superb blogs!! If you're not already following them some how some way, get to stepping and check out their blogs!! Tell em' I sent ya... you won't be disappointed!!

5 comments:

The Sweet Life said...

I love Jess too!!! She is such an inspiration!! Thanks for the love girl!!! I'll have my first sponsor post up this Saturday! :)

Jess said...

AHHH thank you, thank you :)
YOU SO SWEET!

AND I adore Steph - she's wonderful!

Happy Thursday....YAY!
xo

Shelby @ Sweetness in Starlight said...

It's STEPH, my bff! :) Love her too.

Katie said...

I LOVE both of these bloggers!!

Lauren Cooper said...

Love these sponsor sWaps!
Going to check them out ASAP!
Www.tippeecanoe.com

Pin It button on image hover