Friday, March 1, 2013

Pumped up KICKS


I don't mean to drag my birthday on any more than I already have, but I MUST to show off some goods! Another FAB gift I got for my day of birth were SHOES! One of my Aunts picked these pair of hot PINK stilettos for me... she couldn't have done a better job because I LOVE these!! The details in the heel is out of control sassy-pants! 

New kicks = new outfits! I mixed, matched, played it up, played it down, and all that jazz! Let's just say... more outfit posts (okay... photo shoots!) comin' to ya soon!

Oh yea... and please excuse my sassiness. I got down and dirty with researching other self-portrait poses besides my standard hands-on-the-hip one, and tried some out! After all, the tripod and camera didn't laugh at (or with) me, so I managed getting through some poses. When the time comes in neverland, I'll be able to model in photo shoots the more I practice (jay-kay all the way).

Happy Friday and first day of March to you all!!! From me and my PINK pumped up KICKS!
Photobucket

4 comments:

Molly said...

Your poses are awesome. I think you look great in all of them. Those shoes are super cute.

Jessica @ Lovely Little Things said...

DAAAYYYYUM! Those pink shoes are NO JOKE. Sassy to the max, and girl let me tell you...you are rockin them! I LOVE. Good idea to go with a neutral outfit so that the shoes can shine in all their sassy glory ;)

I need to get brave like you and get my outfit post onnnnn!

HAPPY FRIDAY!
LOVE YA!
xo

Niki Caron said...

You are a hot mama in those shoes!!! Gorgeous!

Lindsay [Elle Elizabeth] said...

Love the shoes! Where are they from?!

Pin It button on image hover