Monday, September 17, 2012

Road Trip!


Isn't this just GORG? I promise no filters needed to make this beauty happen! We took an unexpected/on-the-fly road trip this weekend to Chico to visit our family and see my adorable lil' newphew!


I love that it was only a 7 hour drive vs. a 14 hour drive which is how long it takes us to go all the way home! 7 hours made life bliss!

And now onto my LLL's of the week! BTW- I'm still working on trying to make this a link-up for those of you who may be interested... gotta do some research on that one!

LOVE
I love my family and how fortunate that it was a BYE weekend for us so we can make that sporadic trip!

LEARN
This week, I learned that we can advise our loved ones to do what you think is at their best interest in life, but in the end, it's THEIR decision. Wishful thinking is so powerful that I tend to get frustrated when I think of why so-and-so won't just listen to me. BUT that's when I'm reminded that it's not my life, and I have no control over their decisions. All I am here to do is give my 2 cents (if asked), and support them no matter what happens in life!

LAUGH
I had a great chukkle as my hubs tried to move from the back seat to the front seat of the car while on our weekend road trip, and went head first... he got stuck (literally stuck) and couldn't move his legs to stretch out to the bottom of the seat... so he was in a frog-squatting position until I finished laughing to help him out! Too many funnies!

What were your LLL's of the week? Did you have a splendid weekend?

Photobucket

9 comments:

Unknown said...

That picture is gorgeous!!! and I am laughing thinking about your hubby being stuck in the car! LOL. Hope you have a great week

Steph said...

I don't know which picture I like better, the gorgeous landscape or your adorable nephew! Looks like a fun weekend :)

Unknown said...

nothing better than getting in the car and just driving! looks like you had a great time!

Chelsee W said...

Omgsh! The picture is gorgeous, I hope you had a great weekend!

Xoxo,
Chelsee @ Southern Beauty Guide

Ese-boos mom said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Ese-boos mom said...

Great spending time together. Hey, where is our picture together...oh, was it cause my shorts u didn't want to take pictures? Lol!

GingerPeachT said...

Hey girl! It's been a long time since I've caught up on blogs.
Your hubby being stuck sounds so funny! I would have taken a pic ha
We are currently trying to let my inlaws know that they can't control us in their son's life. They sure like trying but it's our own family decision. So props for learning that! :-)

nita said...

aww baby Ese is too CUTE!!!! He's such a good baby who NEVAH cries!!... he made the impossible, POSSIBLE!!!

nita said...

aww baby Ese is too CUTE!!!! He's such a good baby who NEVAH cries!!... he made the impossible, POSSIBLE!!!

Pin It button on image hover