Here's some of those things I've been obsessing over:
- Edit the gazillion Maui pictures I have on my computer
- Read books I've been dying to read
- Complete the million DIY projects Pinterest has inspired
- Play with
myour new goodies for the house we received for the wedding
- Complete a wedding scrapbook
- Update my bloggy blog
- Oh yea... and start career searching for the ideal company I want to begin my career with!
My problem (which isn't really a problem compared to my previous problems with dissertating and wedding planning) is where to begin!! Obvi I'll be investing time every day into career searching, but I don't feel so pressured to jump into it immediately... I've been taking my time with the searching!
So do I make an official checklist? Or do I let my mood choose which task to do at that time?
Haven't you ever thought to yourself, "Self... when I'm done with ____, I am SO gonna invest time into _____!" Did you ever think about what you would do FIRST? How'd ya know? Decisions.. decisions... and it feels great to have these decisions to make!