Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Touching up my Pinteresting Closet!

Happy Wednesday my frannnnds!! And it's an Oh, How Pinteresting Wednesday up in herr!! Oh, how I missed this link up!! I missed my virtual make-believe closet so so much that I went bonkers pinning this past week!!

Linking up with Ms. Michelle at The Vintage Apple, it's time to raise your glasses to another Oh, How Pinteresting Wednesday!!

:: one ::
Pinned here

:: two ::
Pinned here

:: three ::
Pinned here

:: four ::
Pinned here

:: five ::
Pinned here

:: six ::
Pinned here

:: seven ::
Pinned here

:: eight ::
Pinned here

:: nine ::
Pinned here

:: ten ::
Pinned here
There it be folks!! My winning wearables that have been making me swoon lately!! I just want to shop for dresses til I drop!! YAY for summer time!!

Don't forget to link up for your top pins of the week!

7 comments:

Amy said...

I'm swooning over 1 & 3.
Ahhh if i had the wardrobe AND the body of these ladies i'd be good to go. :)

Jen Grantham said...

I love the coral flowy dress! Visiting from Vintage Apple.
Jen
CraftyMisAdventures.com

Leigh said...

That little chiffon number is fantastic. Really all of them are.

Niki said...

That black dress is SO pretty! I love the peach one too. And everything else :)

Erin O'Riordan said...

Those jeans are adorable, and eight is super cute, too.

The Sweet Life said...

Love love love 1 and 4!!!

Lauren Cooper said...

umm seriously dying for the floral pants and shorts!! I NEED them! :-) why do you do this to me!! Pinterest...stealing all my monies

Pin It button on image hover