Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Howdy Y'all!

Well hello there! Hope you all had a great Christmas holiday! If you're back to work today, sooo sorry for you for not being able to spend the day relaxing after all that good food! If you had the luxury of not working today (like me!), I hope you're having a fun relaxing day!

We are actually in Texas for the week with our football staff and players for our bowl game. We play the Longhorns this Saturday at the Alamo Bowl! We've been so blessed to be here taking part in the festivities each and every day. Yes, I am still super duper home sick, but I'm also super duper thankful for the opportunity we have of even being here with our football family!

I can't wait to show off my pics to you that I've snapped away of San Antonio! We're actually staying on the Riverwalk, which is just the most adorbs place ever, espeically at night time when the lights are twinkling and the horse carriages are crossing over the bridge! BUT, I don't wanna overwhelm you with a photo dump... not with this beautiful scenery, so I'll try and take it slow!... starting with Christmas!

Christmas Eve, hubs and I found a church right up the street from where we're staying, and attended midnight service. B E A U T I F U L I tell ya!!! They had a German choir there singing Christmas carols in German... so angelic to our ears!

On Christmas day, we had dinner with the entire football family on the Riverwalk, which is where I snapped a pic of Santa coming down on a boat. There is a small river that flows in the middle of shops at the Riverwalk... which is just stunning!

How did you all celebrate Christmas Eve and day?

More to come on Texas this week! Y'all come back now, ya hear??! 
Photobucket

5 comments:

Amy said...

A german choir?! I bet that was absolutely beautiful! Sounds like y'all had (are still having!) a great time!

Jamie said...

Looks like a fantastic holiday. Merry Christmas.

Katie said...

my family got to go to the riverwalk last year and it was so fun!

Stephanie said...

Aw that all looks so fun! Enjoy Texas, and the game!

Leanne said...

Ahh! You're around my parts of the country! I hope you are loving this grand ol' state of Texas :)

I hope you were able to have a very Merry Christmas :)

Pin It button on image hover