Thursday, November 8, 2012

Light at the End of the Tunnel

Wanna know the best part of waking up at 5am every morning (after a splash of coffee of course)? Knowing that it's the beginning of a brand new day! Anything that happened yesterday stays in yesterday. Each morning, I have a chance to make today better than yesterday... and that's motivating enough for me to make the most of each and every day!

  • Don't like a decision you made?
  • Hate what you wore the other day to work/school?
  • Upset that you didn't meet a deadline?
  • Feel bad about saying something you didn't mean to someone?

Don't freight my friends... every day that we are blessed to open up our eyes is a new opportunity to make yourself over however you wish to! I'm not saying to completely disregard the past... it's actually made us stronger in one form or another. What I'm saying is that there is a clear path ahead of you in this road of life... leave the past as a blur. It's not as crystal clear as the here and now, but without it, the picture wouldn't be complete!


I just wanted to share this with you all since I find such comfort, especially lately, in knowing that each day brings new beginnings. So cheers to new beginnings to us all... to graduating, to our relationships, to the new career we begin or the one we already have, and to LIFE!
Photobucket

5 comments:

Brook said...

I'm with you on this one. I love knowing each day is a fresh start. xoxo

Anonymous said...

I love this post- and you! you are always so positive and add happiness to my day :)

Amy said...

It took me a moment to get over the fact that you wake up at 5am :) hahaha.
Seriously though, you're right...it's awesome to remind ourselves that the past is IN the past, and we have the opprotunity to make the best out of each day we are given.

BetterYou Health & Fitness said...

Wow, that was the perfect post for me to read today, thank you!!

I love your blog so I nominated you for a Liebster Award :)
Check it out:
http://bunchofsomething.blogspot.com/2012/11/liebster-award.html

XO-SP

Allison Taylor said...

I'm glad you're feeling so optimistic these days. That photo is pretty great too. Cheers to a happy rest of 2012!

Pin It button on image hover