Friday, February 15, 2013

Loving these Five Faves

Happy FRIDAY!!! Woohoo for all you that have a 3-day weekend celebrating President's Day on Monday! Linking up for a H54F with Lauren at From My Grey Desk, here are my top five faves of the week!
  1. I've been making it a priority to get on my Vita-Veta-Vegamin game, taking a dose every morning! Another one of my 2013 resolutions that has been full effect starting this week! 
  2. The cutest little boy in all America, my little nephew Ese, turned ONE this week! He's growing wayyy too fast :/
  3. Laughed my life away as my man put on a show for me while busting a smooth move to ADORN by Miguel.
  4. We had some phenominal weather this week, and the shadows came out!
  5. Valentine's Day was delightful, especially when these were delivered to my door. BEST HUBS EVAHHH!

Have yourselves a lovely long weekend! I sho will.. my day of birth be Monday FUNday ;)
Photobucket

7 comments:

Amy said...

girl you had a GREAT week!

Kalie said...

Looks like you had a good Valentine's Day too! And jealous you got to take the pups out for a walk, I have had crummy weather!

Chelsee W said...

The flowers are sooo pretty! Glad you had a great Valentine's Day!

Jess said...

Hahaha I'm surprised your man let you take a picture of him bustin the moves ;) That's too funny!

And GO GIRL for taking those vitamins! I take some eerrrrday, too!

Happy weekend, woo!

xo

Farm Girl in MD said...

Looks like a fantastic week! I love those flowers!

❤ Meghan said...

haha, #3 sounds like fun! :) happy weekend to you!

Danavee said...

Yahooooo for Valentine flowers!!!!!!!

Teach me your trick for remembering vitamins daily!!!!

Pin It button on image hover