Thursday, April 18, 2013

Dressing it Up!


Last week, I was in Houston for the SIOP annual conference (the field in psychology that I studied). My dissertation was one of the ones selected for a poster presentation, and I was so excited to get there and spread the news of my research results. I was so grateful to have my chair come and support my poster presentation, and also help calm my nerves! I met a ton of great professionals and graduate students who were completing their dissertations.

If you ever have an opportunity to attend conferences within your field, I highly recommend going! It can never hurt to network and get your name out there! Besides, it gives you a chance to dress up!
Photobucket

2 comments:

brooke field said...

cute outfit!

Niki Caron said...

You look beautiful! Congrats on your dissertation being selected, that must have been so fun to present!

Pin It button on image hover